Saturday, July 18, 2009

more info RE: the new Cuttlebug embossing folders

I've received a few more questions and comments regarding these folders. Now that I've been able to get into my web-based email, I can show you what is no longer viewable on the HSN site. I've included the item number below as well as the list of folders that were included with this bundle. The only thing that seems to be different from the bundles that can be preordered on other vendors' sites is that the last two folders listed are usually marked as exclusive to the bundle.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far!

Cuttlebug Set of 11 Embossing Folders


Item: 486-000
Cuttlebug Set of 11 Embossing Folders

The Cuttlebug Set of 11 Embossing Folders add new life to your papercrafting. The folders allow for high-quality embossing, ideal for any crafter. Discover all the fun and enchanting designs!

Cuttlebug Set of 11 Embossing Folders Include:


  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - fleur de lis

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - Morrocan screen

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - diamond plate pattern

  • Cuttleug emboss folder - stars

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - flourish frame

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - owl flourish

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - journaling card

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - herringbone

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - Victoria

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - harlequin

  • Cuttlebug emboss folder - Celtic knot

blog it

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this a fab set of folders? I just received mine a couple of days ago. Have not yet had time to play with them but am looking forward to it. And it was a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very happy to get in on the great deal for this bundle! I've been having fun with them, too. Hope you'll find time to play with them soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the valuable information is provided by you.

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin