Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello and enjoy...

Here are a couple of cards that I made before I was sidetracked by those new Cuttlebug folders.


To make this one I used Penny Black stamps and Memento inks. I made the decorative scores with my Scor-It.


I used the Scor-It and Scor-It ruler for the decorative scores on this card. I made the sentiment with the EK Success Paper Shapers medium square Punch & Stamp set. The wee bugs were punched using an EK Success punch and I embellished a bit with some Diamond Dust Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin