Sunday, June 15, 2008

That wasn't so bad!

Whew! I guess all of that preparation was worth it. The template change has gone smoothly. I think I like it. :-) I now have more indigo to go along with the inklings and the whole layout seems to hang together better.

There are a few things I want to point out.

I've added a way to subscribe to this blog via email. I think that'll make things easier for those who've had difficulty subscribing using a feed reader.

Another change is that my blog labels are now arranged alphabetically, then by frequency. That should make it easier to find any particular label.

One last thing that I noticed is that with the change-over, the links in the text of my posts are no longer a different color from the rest of the text. The underlining appears if you happen to hover over a link with your cursor. Most of the time I try to link to companies or to tutorials or other resources. I'll be making the distinction again in future posts so that it won't be an issue. I'm not sure that there's a way to change all of the past posts though.

That's it for now! I'll be getting the rest of the stamping resources links posted in my sidebar soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin