Monday, June 16, 2008

A big resource for templates is back

One of the first sites with templates that I remember visiting when I first started making cards was the ByDonovan site. There were loads of templates to choose from! A few months back, I ended up removing that link from the list of template resources in my sidebar because the site was down for quite a while and the only way to access some of that neat information was via the Wayback Machine. That was a bummer. But I see that the site is back and that the templates are in the process of being reconnected. I'm happy to say that I've added Jan Donovan's Templates back to my resource list of template sites. Yay!

By the way, if you've never checked out the Wayback Machine, it's a fun site, too, especially if you've been a regular on the internet for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin