Sunday, July 23, 2006

Short and sweet

Today was a day for getting things done around the house and getting things in order for the upcoming week. I did spend some time outside though, and I took some pics of the sunflowers that are blooming. This is one shot that I particularly liked.


And on another note, it was fun to watch Floyd win the Tour today. I was glad he had a safe ride into Paris and on the Champs-Elysees. Those sprinters can be nuts!

I also finished reading that Kim Harrison book today. Enjoyed it. Now I'm ready to move on to Kushiel's Scion. I've been looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin