Wednesday, July 15, 2009

two more cards

I made two more cards today using some of the newly released Cuttlebug folders.


For this first card I embossed some navy ruche paper with the new Fleur de lis diamonds folder. I then sprayed that with some Coffee Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels for some added sparkle. The stamped sentiment is by Hero Arts and stamped using Memento dye inks. The Eiffel Tower die cut was made using a QuicKutz die.

For this card I decided to go long, narrow, and monochromatic. I used the new Stars embossing folder for this one. The USA die cut is by QuicKutz and I set it off by popping it up off the card front. The decorative scores were made using the Scor-It.

By the way, it looks like HSN (Home Shopping Network) is currently sold out of the new bundle of embossing folders. It was a special event sale, so I'm not sure if they'll offer them at that price again. From what it sounds like, the folders went very quickly. I know that there are quite a few online vendors who are taking preorders on these folders, so they should be more widely available once they're officially released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin