Saturday, November 15, 2008

more with Cuttlebug holiday embossing folders

I've had these Cuttlebug holiday embossing folders for quite a while. Since I managed to carve out some time for card-making, I was determined to use some of them.

This is a card that I made the other day....


For this card I used the Christmas ornament folder for the background. The sentiment is part of the Joy & Cheer folder that was double Cuttled with the familiar Swiss Dots folder. The poinsettia is by Prima and the wreath was made from a combination of red Brides flowers and branches punched using the Martha Stewart branch punch. I accented the sentiment with Memento dye ink.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Jay. Loved the ornaments, too.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks GREAT!!! I know where I will be coming for ideas- when I finally get started on my cards, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin