Sunday, May 18, 2008

quickie cards

Every so often I like to do cards that are just very simple and straightforward. This morning was one of those times.

This first card was made by cutting a window out of some GCD Studios patterned cardstock using my four pane window movers and shapers Sizzix die. I then stamped the images and sentiments by My Favorite Things using Memento dye ink. I embellished with the ribbon and some of the Brides confetti flowers and added Liquid Pearl centers.


The main layer of this next card is from Memory Box Co's Sprout line. I embossed it with the Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder and then cut a wavy window using another Sizzix movers and shapers die. The stamped images are by Hero Arts and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with the Goo Gone Mess-free pen.


This last card features the Fiskars read between the vines corner and border punch. The stamped images are all by Hero Arts and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and the white opaque pen by Inkssentials. The flowers are Primas.


Not bad for some early Sunday morning crafting. :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin