Sunday, May 04, 2008

a few more Cuttled cards

I seem to have a lot of Cuttled card fronts just waiting to have something done to them. I got around to doing some stamping, so I thought I'd post a few of those cards that I've finished.


This first card was made doing some diagonal Cuttling of a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The stamped flower image is by Imaginisce the sentiment is a Studio G stamp. Both were stamped using Memento dye ink and then colored with Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Goo Gone and accented with Copic Spica glitter pens. The orange border was made with the Fiskars Lacy Days of Summer border punch.


This next card was made with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I'd partially Cuttled to leave spaces for stamping sentiments. The stamps were all by Inkadinkado and stamped with Memento ink. The scalloped circle was made using a Spellbinders petite scalloped circle Nestabilities die.


This last card was made by creative Cuttling using the Mini Mosaic Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamped images and sentiments are by Inque Boutique, stamped using Memento dye inks, and colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. The blending was done using Goo Gone.

Ahhh, it's nice to do some crafting. :-)

3 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful, but I love the ducky. He's soooo cute and the card is marvy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration!

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay!

    I just found your blog today, and have already bookmarked it, because it looks like I am going to be spending a lot of time here.

    I have a Cuttlebug and LOVE it! I haven't had the chance to really play with it a lot, but hopefully that will change soon.

    I see that you are in Missouri. I am in Illinois. Only about 20-30 minutes from the Arch. Do you ever come across the river? I used to work at the local scrapbook store. (Scrapbook Factory) But, I just "retired." (Not really retired, but that is what everyone is calling it. LOL)

    Thanks for all of your tutorials and inspiration! I'll be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin