Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting punchy

I finally found some time to do some crafting. I had some new toys to try out, so these cards are the result of that playing.

For this first card I used some of the new Basic Grey Sultry line. Then I used the Tonic border punch system to add the floral accents to the patterned cardstock border. A Fiskars corner punch embellished the red layer. The rose frame is a Cuttlebug die and emboss combo. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but I'd chalked the embossed parts of that frame with pink and green shimmery chalks. The stamped images are by Dee Gruenig.


For this next card I used a piece of polished stone that I'd made some time back. I stamped the row of trees three times without reinking. That image is by Cornish Heritage Farms. The sentiment is by Inque Boutique. This time for the border I used my Tonic Regal punch and border system on the yellow textured cardstock. I embellished with Robin's Nest Dew Drops.


Feels good to get back into crafting after a short hiatus. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin