Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mum's Recipe - DCM

I'm just getting in under the wire for the midweek challenge on Daring Cardmakers. The challenge was to use a recipe that includes two buttons, one ribbon, and a spoonful of flowers, or Mum's Recipe.


I didn't do any stamping to make this card, but I did follow the recipe. :-) The flowers are Sizzix die cuts with button centers. The background was made using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. I embellished with the final ingredient, the ribbon. There is so much fun stuff out there these days that my cardmaking doesn't always involve stamping. This is a good example of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin