Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another "cuttled" card

I'm on a roll! LOL!

This is a card that I made using the new Cuttlebug A2 embossing folder, Floral Fantasy. I used it on both the purple layer and the white layer. On the purple layer, I noticed that the embossing seemed to be the opposite of what I'd expected. For the white layer I flipped the embossing folder over before putting in my stamped and colored cardstock to be embossed. It's just a matter of preference. The stamped images are from a Studio G clear stamp set. The flowers are Primas.


One of my personal challenges has been to use up some of these scraps that I'd had left over after all of my holiday crafting projects. So far so good! I'm making quite a dent in this pile of scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin