Sunday, July 29, 2007

A new twist

I was browsing some of my Yahoo Group emails when a couple of words jumped out at me. The words were digital ATC. I started out with an interest in computer graphics before I became more involved with stamping, so this intrigued me. Now I can see getting very creative with this, but I just wanted to dabble first. I have loads of digital kits from when I was experimenting with digital scrapping. These elements would make for a quick and easy ATC.


The digital papers and elements are from Jen Wilson's Java Jive kit. I put them together using Paint Shop Pro version XI.

I can see getting very creative with this. There are so many possibilities for blending images and colors, for collage, and for working with layers to bring about fun effects. It's a new twist on traditional cards and graphics.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin