Monday, July 30, 2007

Another virtual ATC

I started working on this one last night. The edges could have been cleaner, but again, this was experimenting on my part, so I wasn't too concerned about making everything perfect.


This is essentially a collage of some of my digital photos. I put them together using Paint Shop Pro XI and added a canvas texture to the background. I make these the traditional 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch size of ATCs and use a resolution that will allow them to be printable at that size.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin