Saturday, July 28, 2007

More transparency art

The piece of transparency that I used for the main image in this card came about from my frustration with The Essential Glue Pad. I'd used the glue on glossy paper then pour ultrafine glitter over it. It looked wonderful! When I touched it lightly the next day though, it all came off! So, I tried it again on transparency, figuring that it's very non-porous. I used ultrafine glitter again, and it stayed! The image is a Michael's dollar stamp, by the way. So, I layered the transparency on black so that it was more visible, then layered that on Basic Grey patterned paper.

The frame for the image was made using my mega square scalloped punch. Oh, and the card itself is white, but it got lost in the background. I may not have to write off this glue pad completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin