Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Unexpected visitors

I see these birds a couple of times a year. They seem to travel in groups. I always manage to think that they're female cardinals, at least until I realize that they're smaller and that they have that tell-tale ;-) cadmium yellow color on the tip of their tails. Here are a couple of pics that I took of them this past week....


There's a bit of artifact at the right edge. It's not your monitor or your eyes. I didn't want to crop out those birds though.


This is a shot that I got of them on a cloudier day. Cedar waxwings are fun to spot. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Birds are always a welcomed site.
    Love to hear them sing too.

    Thanks for sharing your birds with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin