Friday, February 02, 2007

Embossing, Cuttlebug style

I haven't had as much time to play with these Cuttlebug embossing folders as I would have liked, so I took some time today. Love the folders and dies. I don't have the Cuttlebug machine. I use these in my Big Shot.

This first card was very simple. I took an A2 size card and punched a window in the front. I then ran it through my Big Shot using the Bloom Dots embossing folder. I then used the smaller flowers embossing folder, ran it through on turquoise cardstock, and put that image in the opening. The sentiment is by Hampton Arts. I embellished with a ribbon, a small white Prima flowers, and some purple Stickles.


For this next card I embossing not only the background with that same Bloom Dots folder, but I also embossed a glassine envelope. I put a yellow Cuttlebug wavy square die cut behind it so that it would show up better. The flower die cut is also Cuttlebug. The sentiment is by Whispers.


These folders and dies are really a lot of fun to use! Now if there was only more time in the day....

1 comment:

  1. Those are great and I love what you did with the glassine envelope - how clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin