Saturday, September 02, 2006

Snowflakes

No, not real snowflakes. It's been cooler here, but not THAT cool. I'm talking about snowflakes on an ATC. This time I wanted to try out the Ellison Cut 'n' Emboss dies. I used them to make the two large snowflakes, which were cut from Bazzill luster metallic paper. I also used the Bazzill for the base. There's a lot more shimmer to this ATC in real life. I'd used Brilliance Starlight black ink for the stamped flakes, which are by Inka Stamps, so those have more shimmer to them, too.

Snowflakes ATC

I have to say that I like the detail in these Ellison dies. They cut quickly and easily in my Sidekick, too.

3 comments:

  1. Those snowflakes are GORGEOUS! I have a Sidekick, too, and may just have to pick up a couple of those cut 'n emboss dies now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy with these dies! I think I'll be using them on some Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, Jay. I've got a Quickutz snowflake die, you've inspireed me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin