Friday, July 10, 2009

scored beams of light using Scor-It & Scor-It ruler

I'm hooked on decorative scoring, as you might be able to tell. On the following two cards I've scored some diagonals that all started at the same point and then flared out. I was going to call them sunbeams, but that wouldn't have fit this card....


To me it seemed more appropriate for these fairies to be out and about in moonlight, so here they're moonbeams. These stamped images are all by Studio G and stamped using Memento dye inks.


This is more of a sunbeams kind of card, I think. I just didn't feel like using super bright and sunny colors though. The flower image is by Hampton Art and the sentiment is by Stampendous.

So, those are my beams of light cards that have been made using the big Scor-It and the Scor-It ruler accessory. I'm telling you--that extra ruler makes all the difference. And for those of you who read about my Scor-It's missing foot, the replacement arrived in the mail today. That was speedy! Thanks again to Tim Hammonds, President of HAMMONDSgroup, maker of the Scor-It, and thanks to Vivian who gave him the heads-up on my missing foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin