Sunday, June 14, 2009

just a little peek

I occasionally do guest designer visits on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. It's fun and it keeps me thinking about new ideas and coming up with new ways of using Cuttlebug products and/or other manufacturers' items in the Cuttlebug. I'm doing a guest spot over there tomorrow. Here's a peek at the sort of thing you'll see....


I'll add a full view of the card and a link to the post once it's been published over there so that it'll be easy to find from here. In the meantime you can always browse the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and check out some of the fun ideas and nifty challenges that they come up with.

Hope to see you over there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin