Wednesday, April 01, 2009

a case of CASE-ing

Okay, I'm not gonna weigh in on what CASE-ing necessarily stands for, but for my purposes it means copy and share everything. My daughter recently received a thank you card for participating in a show. When I saw the design, I knew that I had to give it a try.

Here's my version....


That's how it looks straight out of the envelope. It's A2 size.


And here it is with the sentiment pulled out. The stamped images are all by Inkadinkado and stamped with Memento dye inks. The pull tab is a Sizzix Sizzlit die cut. The decorative borders were made using EK Success edger punches.

3 comments:

  1. That is CUTE! TFS
    melody from GW

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. Very cute and I love the colours too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin