Saturday, January 10, 2009

two more blog awards

I'm happy, if a bit slow, to announce that I've received two more blog awards. :-)

My apologies, Cathy, aka KraftyKoolKat. I received an award from her just before the hectic holidays began and hadn't acknowledged it. Here it is....


The rules for this one are as follows: Link to whoever gave you the award and pass it on and link to 5 others. You also have to write down 5 things you are addicted to!

There are lots of fabulous blogs out there so here are five of the ones that I follow:

I Like Markers
Inkaland mixed media alterd art stamping
Mel Stampz
Stampin' Kub's Blog

As for my addictions:

1. my computer and the internet!
2. decorative papers and card stock, and one of these days I'll be able to make myself use them and not just collect them
3. embossing folders - Cuttlebug or the new Sizzix textured impressions
4. Nestabilities
5. reading - magazines, audiobooks, ebooks, fiction, non-fiction... I'll read it all and I have time to do it what with driving and waiting, and driving and waiting... (I have one teenage girl and one preteen girl.)

The next award is one that I received from Robin.


And here are my seven nominees for this one....

Artsy Visions
Creative Expressions
Diaries of a Stamper
Follow Your Bliss...
Mish Mash
one little spark...
Stamping Science

Thank you, Cathy, and thank you, Robin, for giving me these blog awards. I appreciate that you thought of Indigo Inklings when making your nominations. :-) I'll be adding both of these awards to my sidebar later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin