Monday, December 01, 2008

another offset Cuttled card

For this card I used a technique that I described the other day, offset Cuttling. This time instead of accenting with ink after making my first pass, I distressed the embossing by sanding.


The white areas are the result of sanding my Die Cuts with a View cardstock after embossing it with the Leafy Branch A2 Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then ran the cardstock through again, accenting that embossing with Rich Cocoa Memento dye ink. The sentiment is a Cuttlebug diecut. The bird shape was made using a Martha Stewart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin