Tuesday, October 07, 2008

new arch lattice border punch by MS

Earlier today, I saw the word out on various stamping forums that new Martha Stewart border punches had been spotted at Michael's stores. Needless to say when I headed out to take care of my many errands, I made a quick stop by a Michael's to see what I could find. It was right on my way. How convenient, eh? Hanging on the display I discovered four border punch designs that I'd not seen before. I also saw the wonderful sight of sales signs for Martha Stewart craft products this week. Excellent!

I have to say that the Arch Lattice design caught my eye. I really liked the looks of that one! Here's a card that I made, just so I could see if it worked well. I've heard some folks complain that their MS border punches won't punch all the way through. I've never had any problems with them.


I used black cardstock as my card base and Basic Grey as the first layer. The punch handled that Basic Grey layer without problems. I didn't have any problems with the heavier white cardstock layer either. The stamped image is by K & Company and was stamped using Memento dye inks. I embellished with the ribbon and Robin's Nest Dew Drops.

Fun new border punch! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That card is fabulous! Seeing that punch effect- well, you are being an enabler again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin