Thursday, May 08, 2008

Find joy... in scallops

I wanted to play a bit more with some new dies. I pulled out the Spellbinders long scalloped rectangle megabilities dies and the Sizzix movers and shapers dies and I made this card.


This card is 4 1/4" on each side. I used the largest megabilities die to make the smaller tan scalloped layer. It's been scored and folded in half. I then used the Sizzix die to cut out the window on the front. The other layers of the card were scalloped by using that same die and feeding the paper or cardstock partway through the die as I've described before. The patterned cardstock is by G-C-D Studios. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I embellished with Liquid Pearls and colored twine.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin