Friday, April 25, 2008

Arte y Pico award


Things have been hopping around here, but I didn't want to let anymore time before acknowledging that Sarosa of Encouraging Impressions has nominated me for an Arte y Pico award! Thank you Sarosa!

As I understand it, there are 5 rules attached to this award, and they are as follows:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.

4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

Hm, looks like I've covered three of the requirements. Just two to go. These are the hard ones though, making only 5 nominations.

In no particular order, I'd like to mention:

Brayergirl's Book of Banter

Ethel, The Paperquilter
Babsarella's Pocket Full of Sunshine
Sue's Wandering Star

I know I'm bending the rules a bit because this next person doesn't have a blog, but I find inspiration just looking through the lovely portraits at her site:

SueW of Art of Surprise

Thanks again, Sarosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin