Saturday, March 29, 2008

More spring happiness

I needed to make a card today that had bright, sunshine-y colors since it's gray here. Now at least it's not actually raining, but I still wanted to make something upbeat.


The border design was made using my Fiskars Lacy Days of Summer border punch. I just offset the two colors for a different effect. I also used the same border punch to accent the corners of that smaller layer. Dunno why it hadn't occurred to me to use my border punch that way before. It's an easy enough trick if you use the punch upside down so that you can see exactly where you're punching.

The images are by Rhonna Farrer/Autumn Leaves and were stamped using the Kaleidoscope Melon inkpad. I embellished the images and the punched borders with Diamond Stickles.

Happy Spring! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin