Thursday, March 27, 2008

More punch fun

I decided to make another card using the leftover Basic Grey Sultry cardstock pieces that I'd cut into the other day. I also wanted to use some new clear stamps and another Fiskars border punch that I hadn't tried out yet.


The stamps are by My Favorite Things. I colored the image with colored pencils. The border was made using the Give It a Swirl Fiskars border punch. I embellished with Brides flower confetti and accented the centers with Diamond Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin