Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adhesive comparison - chart form

Here's a pdf chart that I made which compares the prices of various adhesives, including ATG tape, Glue Glider Perma Tac, Tombow tape runner, Duck, and a few others. Yeah, these brilliant ideas always occur to me after I've already been wordy. You'll need Adobe Reader to view it. You probably know the drill. :-) I highlighted the column that makes it easiest to compare, that is, the one showing the amount of adhesive that you get per dollar spent.

http://www.indigojay.com/crafting/adhesive_comparison.pdf

This isn't an exhaustive list and isn't meant to be. I also tried to find competitive prices, but I didn't scour the net for the absolute best bargain either. I just wanted to get some ballpark figures for the sake of comparison when considering buying an ATG. And of course if you want to see the rest of the reasons why I like my ATG, just read the post that I made a bit earlier this evening. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the research! I've had my ATG for more than a year and I *knew* it was better quality and more cost-effective. I just hadn't seen it in real numbers. That is amazing and I'm patting myself on the back for all the $$$ I saved last year. (Maybe I should go shopping!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin