This isn't an album, as in a photo album. This was my first try at working with clear acetate, so I was just playing around, using various techniques and assorted items that I came across as I was experimenting. The album was made out of clear acetate that I found at Hobby Lobby in the stained glass department. It cost me $1.99 for a good-sized sheet. It was easy to cut with a craft knife--you run the knife where you want your cut to be. Do that several times and then snap it off. It should make a clean break, unless you become impatient like I did. That's why you'll see some jagged edges on mine, but hey, it's an experiment! Learn from my mistakes! LOL! If you look for them at Michael's they're called styrene blanks.
I used rub ons, Palette hybrid inks, glue dots, and crystal lacquer on this project. Primas and stickles were fun embellishments, too. I also used some clear playing cards and a coffee cup sleeve from Starbucks. I think almost anything goes! By the time I was finished, my book was about 3/4" thick. My Bind It All had easily punched through each page--I'd done this before decorating, by the way. I'm sure that the Cropadile would work on this, too. I bound it with 7/8" binding wire. I didn't try my corner rounder, but I've heard that it will work on these pages as well. That would be a nice touch. But not a bad result for only spending a couple of bucks on acetate! Fun, too! Next time I'll also work from the back to the front to get a better handle on how the finished project looks. Working with a clear medium sure opens up different possibilities.