Monday, April 23, 2007

More Cuttlebug embossing fun

I'd noticed that some of the newest Primas not only have designs on the flowers, but textures, too. I'd wondered if I could add some texture myself with the Cuttlebug embossing folders. Here's how that experiment turned out.


I embossed my larger Primas by putting them through my Big Shot inside the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder. It was a great success! Actually, it was such a success that I'm considering running them through with a layer of text weight paper to soften the effect a little. The embossing was very crisp! I think layering them softened them enough on this card that they don't catch the eye too much.

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea - especially since they are made of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FELT! I can't wait to try it. Guess what?? Tag you're it.

    http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2007/04/tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin