Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Transparency textures

I made a couple of cards this morning using transparencies that I'd run through my Big Shot inside a couple of Cuttlebug A2 embossing folders.

This first card is an ATC with the mesh textured transparency giving some added dimension to the center of the Ellison die cut sunflower. The sentiment is by Stamping Sensations.


The main image of the second card is by Scottish Borders Stamping and is colored with twinkling H2Os. I layered a transparency with the bubbles texture on top of it and attached it with eyelets at the corners. The fun part about this was that the transparency was a bit warped after going through the Big Shot. It added some great dimension though, which is why I only attached it at the corners. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

1 comment:

  1. Jay, this is an absolutely ingenious idea! OMG, I MUST try this right now. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin