Monday, February 12, 2007

Sizzix sunflower impression

The man in the brown truck delivered something fun here today. It was my Sizzix sunflower simple impressions folder. I had to try this out right away. Here are a couple of cards that I made with it.


This first one is just the embossed sunflower colored with chalk and then mounted on the cardfront with photo corners. The sentiment is by Great Impressions.


For this second card, I embossed a coin envelope and mounted it on cardstock that I'd run through my Big Shot inside a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I tried to bring out the embossing my rubbing my charcoal Cats eye ink pad over the raised images. This sentiment is also by Great Impressions.

Sadly, these are about the only sunshine around here today. It's raining and due to change over to snow later. Oh joy! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. These are very neat...nice and sunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, they are great. I especially love the first one!

    Hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin