Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Think Pink - Wednesday Stamper

Pink is not a color that I use very often. For whatever reason, it's just not one of my favorites. So, when I saw that this week's Wednesday Stamper theme was to Think Pink, I was happy about it because it was going to make me think outside of my usual box.

This first card is a collage of images by Club Stamp (lighter gray ink) and Art by Moonlight. The ART stamped underneath the clear pebble is by Ma Vinci.

This second card uses stamps by Non Sequitur. I used twinkling H2Os on pink cardstock and stamped the images on top in black ink. My embellishments are Prima leaves painted with those same twinkling H2Os. There's a bit more sparkle to this in real life. You get a good idea of the shimmer from the leaves. This new set of H2Os had been sitting on my craft table for a while. It was great to get a chance to use them.

This last card is a quick ATC that I did this morning using some pink patterned paper that I had left over from another project. The stamps are all by InkaStamps.

11 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin