Friday, January 12, 2007

I still like it

Whew! Whenever I work on something, whether it's related to stamping, to graphics, to photos or whatever, I'll often take a step back, put that something aside, and come back to it later with fresh eyes. I'm happy to say that this morning I pulled up this blog with its new look and I still like it! *insert sigh of relief* :-)

I've added back the links to many stamping resources as well as the links to the places that I often visit in the course of my daily cyber wanderings. I've also added one new link, and that's to an album that I made which shows some of the cards that I've submitted and the magazines that published them. I'm missing a couple, but I'll add them when I track them down.

Other than that, there's nothing more to say at the moment except for Happy Birthday, Charyl! If you drop by, I just want you to know I'm thinking of you today! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kind Friend. It's amazing how a small kindness can cause a big smile. :-D Hugs, Charyl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin