Friday, September 15, 2006

More altered rolodex cards

Yes, this does seem to be my latest passion. Here are a couple more altered rolodex cards that I've made for swapping. I finished them this afternoon.

pretty in pink

For this swap, the rolodex was just supposed to be pink. It will be part of a color theme as time goes on. The dress die cut is a Cut 'n' Emboss die by Ellison. The alphas are by Heidi Swapp. The tone on tone background swirls was made using Versamark ink and Purple Onion Designs stamps. I accentuated the embossing on the dress with a Stardust pen, then added some Prima flowers and a silver Stickles center.

word up

The theme for this rolodex swap was a word, any word, used in any way. I have lots of 'art' stamps, so that's what I used. These stamps are all by Ma Vinci. The folder tag is a Sizzix die cut. Everything was stamped using chalk inks. Once again I used that address card die by Boss Kut--it makes doing these altered rolodex cards very quick and easy.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin