Saturday, August 12, 2006

Inspiration

I don't have a card to post today, but I thought I'd mention a site that I've found very useful for inspiration and card ideas. The site is called Page Maps. The newletter is great. You can also sign up to be notified whenever the maps are updated. There are layouts for various sizes of scrapbook pages as well as loads of card layouts. Check it out some time.

Another site that I want to make mention of is the Swap-bot site. I haven't tried this site myself, but I think it's an interesting idea. This is a place where people can post swaps and join swaps. The site takes care of collecting the names and addresses of swappers, as well as sending out reminders to swappers as the deadline approaches. Registration is free. One of these days I might give it a try, but I need to clear my craft table of all of my other pending swaps first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin